P.O. Box 270
New York, NY 10024
(347) 687-4134
contact@mensaction.net
Mission:  To foster a natural way of life for humankind.
Read the Book:
Dear Brothers and Sisters:  Gender and Its Responsibility

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A LETTER FROM ERIN

Below is yet another letter of support received from a woman.

E.G.

Elder George,

Thank you for your thought provoking messages. I appreciate your insight.

You often say that we need to do something, but I am unsure what I should do to help rebuild society besides what I already do every day. Support my husband and raise my children. I am a stay at home mother of two little girls and am striving to feed our family real food, teach them what is right and wrong, how to work and be industrious, and the many other things. As a family we choose not to participate in the unnatural lifestyle that the US embraces. I try to speak, act, and look feminine and encourage other women to embrace their femininity. I am not “normal” either, and I don’t know how I can help change the current trends except refuse to participate and support it.

Is that the call to action that you mean? Simply refusing to participate in an unnatural lifestyle? I’m afraid that only a minority of people will actually do this, so how can we live naturally in a world of enslavement? What action do you hope to inspire in your readers when you encourage us to action?

Erin

Search MensAction.net:
Photo of Elder George

Subscribe

Donations are not tax deductible