P.O. Box 270
New York, NY 10024
(347) 687-4134
contact@mensaction.net
Mission:  To foster a natural way of life for humankind.
Read the Book:
Dear Brothers and Sisters:  Gender and Its Responsibility

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A LETTER FROM OHIO

The following letter came from another woman who is in agreement with out message. Men please take note.

Elder George

I just wanted to let you know that I am a woman who very much appreciates and agrees with your teachings.

I was a very good student in school and my teachers thought I would be a doctor or a lawyer. All I ever wanted to be was a devoted wife and mother. I met a wonderful man and we were married when I was only 20 years old

We have six children now. Recently my husband said to me " you are able to be such a wonderful woman because of me. Since I take such good care of you , you are able to remain feminine unlike so many women that I meet"

I replied that my being such a woman has made him a better man also and he agreed.

I have all sorts of educated friends, but most of them come to me for advice about the really important things, family and children. This past summer I was with a group of friends from long ago. One of the women said that she had expected me to be a famous scientist by now. The group of men said in unison " why would she want to do that"

I am 45 years old and in general am extremely respected by men that I know and less respected by women.

Feel free to share my opinions

Brenda

Search MensAction.net:
Photo of Elder George

Subscribe

Donations are not tax deductible