P.O. Box 270
New York, NY 10024
(347) 687-4134
contact@mensaction.net
Mission:  To foster a natural way of life for humankind.
Read the Book:
Dear Brothers and Sisters:  Gender and Its Responsibility

Friday, November 7, 2008

11-7-08

We had a six-week lecture series at the Harlem YMCA, which drew only a few new people to our fold, but it did solidify our supporters many of whom had not met before.

The Harlem lecture series gave me the opportunity to evaluate the local supporters and weed out those who did not in any way become involved in the lectures. A complete lack of contact cannot be interpreted as support, and I have adjusted the rolls accordingly.

I will review our list of national supporters within the week. Besides having the option of offering time, talent, and treasure, there is the opportunity to show interest by referring related issues to me and also sending me Emails or calling to offer moral support. I never had much interest in compiling a mailing list of inactive people. The name of our organization is Men’s Action, and I look for men and women who express action in one form or another.

We have become more active on youtube, and now that I have made some progress on the learning curve I will be making movies on a regular basis.

The Message From elder George entitled. Seven Major Issues Affecting Us explains the next series.

My thanks to all who have given men’s Action their support in one way or another.

E.G.

Search MensAction.net:
Photo of Elder George

Subscribe

Donations are not tax deductible