P.O. Box 270
New York, NY 10024
(347) 687-4134
contact@mensaction.net
Mission:  To foster a natural way of life for humankind.
Read the Book:
Dear Brothers and Sisters:  Gender and Its Responsibility

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SPREADING THE MESSAGE

I have made a series of movies that run about eight minutes in length and posted them on youtube. Through the creative efforts of John Dias these youtube movies automatically get posted on our website. We have an extremely advanced website that makes it easy to disseminate our message to others.

Also, the nature of youtube lets you subscribe to the works of producers of your choosing. I ask that you all subscribe to mensaction on youtube. That way you will automatically receive the movies I post. Complete strangers have started to subscribe to my movies on youtube, so I expect that Men’s Action supporters will do likewise. It’s a free method of disseminating our message.

The last movie I posted on youtube was Part 7 Patriarchy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwcaQSuf6z0 I hope that you enjoy it. It was added because of the excellent response to Part 6 Ptriarchy, which focused on nurturing.

Another step in disseminating our message has been taken by making available to
http://www.misandryreview.com/ all essays posted under A Message From Elder George on our website.

I hope that you are pleased with this progress and will do your utmost to spread our message.

E.G.

Search MensAction.net:
Photo of Elder George

Subscribe

Donations are not tax deductible